Admission procedures start with ‘online registration’ that has to be done by the parents of the admission seekers through the school’s website on the dates specified. The Registration dates will be same for public, siblings and staff’s child.
Once you complete the format and make online submission, a summary of information will reach your e-mail ID with a Temporary admission number. Take printout of the attachment and submit the signed copy in the office within the prescribed time.Applications submitted after specific date, incomplete, showing wrong/incorrect information, etc will summarily be rejected.
All are requested to follow the procedures for making the registration valid.
- As a matter of fact admission cannot be guaranteed to all registrants as the registration may exceed the number of seats available. In such cases selection will be made on a lottery basis (KG classes) and on performance tests conducted by the school (all other classes). Allotment once made will be final, binding to all and no revision will be made upon requests.
Registration for admission to various classes (2018-’19) commences on Nov. 1, 2017.
Conditions for Admission
- The children seeking admission to K.G -1 class must complete 4 year of age on or before 31st July of that year.
- The Lower age limit for KG -2 is 5 years as on 31st July.
- The child must have a valid residence visa and Emirates ID card. The child must be physically present at the time of admission.
- The child’s original Birth Certificate (duly attested) and original passport with valid visa are to be produced at the time of admission.
- All students have to learn all subjects/Languages specified by the Education board and the Ministry of Education, ADEC.
- Parents of children with learning disabilities (SEN), if any, shall have to bear the expense for providing additional support to the children.
Online Registration Procedure
The parents will be able to click on the above link and fill the form online.After submitting the data you will receive a Temporary admission number through your mail.Take printout of the attachment and submit the signed copy in the office for the completion of the registration process. The online registration will be open for registration as per the following schedule.
Dates for registration and submission of forms:
Friday holiday and Saturday 9.00 A.M. to 12.00 noon.
Entrance Exam for students presently studying in U.A.E.
Entrance Examination Portions
- Admission to Grade – 1
- Admission to Grade – 2
- Admission to Grade – 3
- Admission to Grade – 4
- Admission to Grade – 5
- Admission to Grade – 6
- Admission to Grade – 7
- Admission to Grade – 8
- Admission to Grade – 11
Entrance Examination Timing
- Reporting time at 9.00 A.M.
- Examination starts at 9.30 A.M.
- Late Reporting candidates will not be allowed to attend the exam.
- Students should bring their own stationary(pen, pencil etc) to write the exam.