New updates — 17/11/2018
All Siblings who meet the requirement of the school are eligible for KG1 admission.
Subject :- Admission schedule 2019-’20
ADMISSION 2019- ’20
Greetings to Parents!!
Kindly read the full instructions given below and register online. (Admission to KG classes, only CBSE stream is available.please select CBSE)
Registration for admission to various classes (2019-’20) commences on Nov. 1, 2018. Parents who seek admission for their wards at The Model School are requested to register the names of their wards as per the instructions.
All the registrations have to be made online through the school’s web site: www.themodel.ae.link will be active on the dates specified for each Class/ Grade. Take printout of the attachment that will be sent to the e-mail and submit the signed copy in the office, within the prescribed date & time.
As a matter of fact admission cannot be guaranteed to all registrants as the registration may exceed the number of seats available. In such cases selection will be made on a lottery basis (KG classes) and on performance tests conducted by the school (all other classes). Allotment once made will be final, binding to all and no revision will be made thereafter.
Applications submitted after the specific date, incomplete, showing wrong / incorrect information, etc. will summarily be rejected.
Please obtain the details from the website. For any other related information please contact 02 5527200.
Dates for registration and submission of forms:
The website will be open for registration as per the following schedule.
Please make the registration online and submit the signed forms as per the dates specified.
- Registration is not available for classes not mentioned in the list.
- Registration forms will be accepted during working hours only, i.e. 08.00 am to 04.00 pm on working days. Forms will not be accepted on Fridays and Saturdays and other holidays.
- In case of Siblings or staff’s child the parent must select the Admission type as siblings or staff and enter correct admission number or employee code.
- Please use gmail address to get acknowledgment mail.Missing mails, please check your spam/Junk folder.
- Any attempt to fill more than one form for one child will result in his /her disqualification for admission.
- For any technical support please mail to: [email protected]
Conditions for Admission
- The children seeking admission to K.G – 1 class must complete 4 year of age on or before 31st July 2019
- The Lower age limit for KG -2 is 5 years as on 31st July 2019
- The child must have a valid residence visa and Emirates ID card. The child must be physically present at the time of admission.
- The child’s original Birth Certificate (duly attested) and original passport with valid visa are to be produced at the time of admission.
- All students have to learn all subjects/Languages specified by the Education board and the Ministry of Education, ADEK.
- Parents of children with learning disabilities (SEN), if any, shall have to bear the expense for providing additional support to the children.