Selection Process and Schedule
Greetings to all
Draw for admission to KG siblings will be held at 4.30 p.m. on Sunday, the 15th January 2017. Registrants / Parents are not necessary to participate.
Selection test for students presently studying in U.A.E.
Selection test for students presently studying outside U.A.E. and who failed to appear for the first test.
Unregistered candidates also can appear for the test
1. Selection for admission to KG is on lottery basis. The list will be final and no change will be made on any circumstances.
2. Selection to Grade 1 & above is based on the performance in the selection test. Candidates should report minimum 1 hour before the scheduled time of examination. Late comers will not be permitted to write the exam.
3. Retest will not be conducted.
4. Selection test for students from outside UAE will be conducted by the end of March / beginning of April, 2016. The dates will be announced two weeks prior to the selection test.
5. Dates of admission will be announced through website. Selected candidates & parents should report with the proper documents on the specific date & time.
6. Wait-listed candidates will be called upon completion of the admission from the main list.
7. Please follow the information available in the website. kindly avoid enquiries related to position, seat vacancy etc. Such queries will not be entertained.
8. Selection & admission dates for KG 2 will be informed separately.
9. The selection will become void in the following conditions:
a. Absence on the date of admission.
b. Incomplete / improper documents or difference in the documents & the information provided during registration.
c. Non payment of fees.
The Syllabus followed in the last class of study, i.e., Test for Admission to Grade 2 will be based on the syllabus of Grade 1 and so on.
Test will be conducted on the Subjects English, Maths and Science / EVS.–>
• Those who fail to report on the scheduled time will not be allowed to write the test.
• Parent must produce your child’s original emirates ID while reporting for the test.
• Students should bring their own stationary (pen,pencil.. etc)(answer sheets will be provided from the school)