Click here for online registration for the next academic year 2021-22.
Registration for admission to various classes (2021-’22) commences on October 10, 2020. Parents who seek admission for their wards at The Model School are requested to register the names of their wards as per the instructions.
As a matter of fact, admission cannot be guaranteed to all registrants as the registration may exceed the number of seats available. In such cases selection will be made on a lottery basis (KG classes) and on performance tests conducted by the school (all other classes). Allotment once made will be final, binding to all and no revision will be made thereafter.
All the registrations have to be made online through the school’s web site: www.themodel.ae. The registration link will be open from Saturday, 10th October from 7.00 a.m. to Tuesday, 20th October 7.00 p.m. Applications submitted after the specific date, incomplete, showing wrong / incorrect information, etc. will summarily be rejected.
Please obtain the details from the website. For any other related information please contact 02 5527200.
- Registration is not available for classes not mentioned in the list.
- In case of Siblings or staff’s child the parent must select the Admission type as siblings or staff and enter correct admission number.
- Please use gmail address to get acknowledgment mail.Missing mails, please check your spam/junk folder.
- Any attempt to fill more than one form for one child will result in his /her disqualification for admission.
- For any technical support please mail to: [email protected]
Conditions for Admission
- The children seeking admission to K.G – 1 class must be born between 1-08-2016 and 31-07-2017
- The Lower age limit for KG -2 is 5 years as on 31st July 2021
- The child must have a valid residence visa and Emirates ID card. The child must be physically present at the time of admission.
- The child’s original Birth Certificate (duly attested) and original passport with valid visa are to be produced at the time of admission.
- All students have to learn all subjects/Languages specified by the Education board and the Ministry of Education, ADEK.
- Parents of children with learning disabilities (SEN), if any, shall have to bear the expense for providing additional support to the children.
|Class/Grade||Age as on 31st July 2021|
Selection process & schedule
- Selection for admission to KG is on lottery basis.
- Selection to Grade 1 & above is based on the performance in the selection test.
- Retest will not be conducted.
- Dates of admission will be announced through website. Selected candidates & parents should report with the proper documents on the specific date and time.
- Wait – listed candidates will be called subjected to availability of seats upon the completion of admission from the main list.
- Please follow the information available in the website. Kindly avoid enquiries related to position, seat vacancy etc. Such queries will not be entertained.
- The selection will become void in the following conditions:
- Absence on date of admission
- Incomplete/improper documents or difference in the documents & the information provided during registration.
- Non payment of fees within two days of admission offer.
Schedule for admission to KG classes:
|Sl. No:||Section||Selection||Publication of selection list|
|1.||KG1 ( General Category)||22.10.2020 09.00 a.m.||25.10.2020|
|2.||KG 1 ( Sibling Category)||25.10.2020 11.00 a.m.||25.10.2020|
|3.||KG 2 ( All)||25.10.2020 11.30 a.m.||25.10.2020|
The procedure and mode of entrance test for all other classes will be announced later.
Please note:- Admission is not available for Gr,8CBSE,9CBSE,10 & 12
Syllabus for entrance test
The syllabus followed in the last class of study, i.e., Test for admission to Grade 2 will be based on the syllabus of Grade 1 and so on.
Tests will be conducted on three papers; English, Maths and Science/ EVS.
Entrance Examination Portions