Click here for online registration for the next academic year 2024-25.
Registration for admission to various classes (2024-25) commences on October 14, 2023. Parents who seek admission for their wards at The Model School are requested to register the names of their wards as per the instructions.
As a matter of fact, admission cannot be guaranteed to all registrants as the registration may exceed the number of seats available. In such cases selection will be made on a lottery basis (KG classes) and on a performance test conducted by the school (all other classes). Allotment once made will be final, binding to all and no revision will be made thereafter.
All registrations have to be made online through the school’s website : www.themodel.ae. The registration link will be open from Saturday, 14th October 2023 to Friday, 3rd November 2023. Applications submitted after the specific date, incomplete, showing wrong / incorrect information, etc. will summarily be rejected.
Please obtain the details from the website. For any other related information, please contact the school 02 5527200.
- Registration is not available for classes not mentioned in the list.
- In case of siblings/staff’s children, the parent has to select the admission type as siblings or staff and enter the correct admission number or employee code.
- Please use the active Gmail address to get acknowledgement mail.
- Any attempt to fill more than one registration form for one child will result in his/her disqualification for admission.
- For any technical support please mail to: [email protected] / [email protected]
Conditions for Admission
- The children seeking admission to KG-1 class must be born between 01.04.2019 and 31.03.2020.
- The lower age limit for KG-2 is 5 years as on 31st March 2024.
- The child must have a valid residence visa and Emirates ID card. The child must be physically present at the time of admission.
- The child’s original birth certificate (duly attested) and original passport with valid visa are to be produced at the time of admission.
- All students have to learn all subjects / languages specified by the Education board and the Ministry of Education, ADEK.
- Parents of children with learning disabilities/ students of Determination (SoD) shall have to produce the documents for arranging special assistance for the child.
|Class/Grade||Age as on 31st March 2024|
Selection process & schedule
- Selection for admission to KG is on lottery basis.
- Selection to Grade 1 & above is based on the performance in the entrance test.
- Retest will not be conducted.
- Dates of admission will be announced through the website. Selected candidates & parents should report with the proper documents on the specific date and time.
- Wait-listed candidates will be called subjected to availability of seats upon the completion of admission from the main list.
- Please follow the information available on the website. Kindly avoid enquiries related to position, seat vacancy etc. such queries will not be entertained.
The selection will become void in the following conditions:
- Absence on date of admission.
- Incomplete / Improper documents or discrepancy in the documents & the incorrect information provided during the registration process.
- Non-payment of fees within two days of admission offer.
The procedure and mode of entrance test for all other classes will be announced later.
Syllabus for entrance test
The syllabus followed in the last class of study. i.e. Test for admission to Grade 2 will be based on the syllabus of Grade 1 and so on.
Tests will be conducted on three subjects: English, Maths and Science/ EVS. Test topics are available in the school web site.