- To enable the students to identify and name the shapes.
- To identify and differentiate between 2D and 3D shapes
- To recognize the shapes in the environment.
- To describe properties of shapes/objects, compare them and sort them by size.
- To correlate the topic of shapes in real-life situations.
An Exhibition was conducted in the KG Section related to shapes – to identify and differentiate between 2D and 3D shapes. Children used their senses to know more about the shapes. They were given opportunities to speak about the shapes. They explained about the number of sides, vertices, edges, faces, etc that different shapes have and they correlated to their real-life situations.