New updates — 17/01/2019
KG-2 [Siblings category]
KG-1 [Siblings Category]
KG-1 [General Category]
Parent and child must come to the office for admission along with the following documents.
1. Original Emirates ID of the candidates.(sibling’s Emirates ID also needed if applicable.)
2. Passport copy with Visa page of the child and father.
3. Original passport of the siblings and parent.(if applicable)
4. Birth certificate original and copy(It must be attested with Home department, Indian Embassy, Foreign Affairs.)
5. Two passport size photos of the child.
6. Copy of Tenancy Contract / ADWEA Bill.
7. fee payment receipt of the siblings.(if applicable)
8. Students studying in Abu Dhabi and Alain Emirates should bring their ESIS Number.
All Siblings who meet the requirement of the school are eligible for KG1 admission.
Selection process & Schedule
Academic Year 2019-‘20
Greetings to all
Please find the schedule for selection for admission to various classes for the next academic year
- Draw for admission to KG1 General Category will be held at 10.00 a.m. on Tuesday 13th
- Draw for admission to KG2 Sibling category will be held at 10.00 am on Monday 19th
- Selected list will be published on the website.
- Draw will be taken in public. Those who are interested can witness the selection.
- Selection for admission to KG is on lottery basis. The list will be final and no change will be made on any circumstances. The allocation cannot be exchanged with any other candidate.
- Selection to Grade 1 & above is based on the performance in the selection test. Candidates should report minimum 1 hour before and closes 15 minutes before the scheduled time of examination. Late comers will not be permitted to write the exam.
- Retest will not be conducted.
- Parent must produce the child’s original emirates ID while reporting for the test.
- Selection test for students from outside UAE will be conducted by the end of March/ beginning of April, 2019 subject to availability of seat. The dates will be announced one week prior to selection test.
- Dates of admission will be announced through website. Selected candidates & parents should report with the proper documents on the specific date and time.
- Wait – listed candidates will be called subjected to availability of seats upon the completion of admission from the main list.
- Please follow the information available in the website. Kindly avoid enquiries related to position, seat vacancy etc. Such queries will not be entertained.
- The selection will become void n the following conditions:
- Absence on date of admission
- Incomplete/improper documents or difference in the documents & the information provided during registration.
- Non payment of fees within two days of admission offer.
Schedule for KG classes:
|Sl. No:||Section||Selection||Publication of selection list|
|1.||KG1 ( General Category)||13.11.2018 10.00 a.m.||20.11.2018|
|2.||KG 1 ( Sibling Category)||14.11.2018 10.00 a.m.||20.11.2018|
|3.||KG 2 ( Siblings Category)||19.11.2018 10.00 a.m.||22.11.2018|
Selection test from Gr.1 and above (for students presently studying in U.A.E)
|Sl. No:||Section||Entrance Exam|
|1.||Grade 1 & 2||Saturday, 24th Nov. 2018
09.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
|2.||Grade 3, 4, and 5||Saturday, 08th Dec.2018
09.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
|3.||Grade 6, 7, and 8||Sunday, 09th Dec.2018
02.30 p.m. to 05.00 p.m.
|4.||Grade 11 ( Science – CBSE)||Saturday, 15th Dec. 2018
08.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. Science
11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. Maths
- The syllabus followed in the previous class of study, i.e., Test for admission to Grade 2 will be based on the syllabus of Grade 1 and so on.
- Tests will be conducted on three papers; English, Maths and Science/ EVS.
- Students should bring their own stationery (pen, pencil etc.) (answer sheets will be provided from the school).